Cherry on top Award

It's always heart-warming to receive an award, isn't it ? So, as I accept this award from Annyesha, it gives me great pleasure. Thanks Annyesha for the award :)


Now that I've accepted this award, I would like to present it to some of my blogger friends who’s writing I enjoy and equally admire.
- Tarun for his writings on social issues
- Mridula for her wonderful Travelogues that I enjoy to visit.
- Sorcy for his humorous side that unfailingly makes you smile

List 3 things you love about yourself.
- I don't know exactly what to put here, so I am leaving it blank

Post a picture you love
- For privacy reasons, I would not post personal pictures. But really admire the artistic talents in many photographers. I pic that I love is here from Daily Walks. It passes tranquility and peace to me.

Rules to take this chain forward :
1. Thank the person that gave this to you.
2. Copy the award and put it on your blog.
3. List 3 things you love about yourself. 
4. Post a picture you love (e.g a person you adore etc.).
5. Tag 5 people you wish to pass this award on to.

Comments

Popular Posts