Well, this is the first time I am playing this game of Tagging. It's fun to get to know people whose blogs we read. I was tagged by Kunu, thanks for ushering me to this fancy game of get-to-know-people.
Writing about ourselves is what I have always denied. But this time I am pleased to write about Me.
Some things are so close and habitual that the questions has just one and only one answer, while some make us mull long over it. This is what happened with me while completing this tag-game.
1. A – Available/Single? Single
2. B – Best friend? Few close friends
3. C – Cake or Pie? Cake...Chocolate/Black forest/Pineapple sponge cake
4. D – Drink of choice? A cup of Tea
5. E – Essential item you use every day? Smile. Smile, to feel good and pass the cheer
6. F – Favorite colour? Bottle Blue/Bottle Green, truly royal colors
7. G – Gummy Bears Or Worms? None
8. H – Hometown? Mumbai (Sadly, no native place)
9. I – Indulgence? Reading, Photography, Writing, Watching TV
10. J – January or February? Both equally good
11. K – Kids & their name? Don't have any.
12. L – Life is incomplete without? My Family, passion
13. M – Marriage date? Hmm...let me first find my partner, then would fill in this place :)
14. N – Number of siblings? Two
15. O – Oranges or Apples? Apple
16. P – Phobias/Fears? Spider'ophobia
17. Q – Quote for today? Celebrating Rain!!
18. R – Reason to smile? Family, friends, God, Satisfaction
19. S – Season? Rainy season.
20. T – Tag 3 People? Yes
21. U – Unknown fact about me? I am good at Art. Designs comes easily, Not bad to think of Fashion designing / Interior decoration, few years down the line.
22. V – Vegetable you don’t like? Karela (Bitter Gourd, not in any form)
23. W – Worst habit? At times I can get very lazy (I hate when I am that way)
24. X – X-rays you’ve had? Yes, Health checkup, when traveled abroad for job assignment.
25. Y – Your favorite food? Indian food, whatever my mom prepares, she has the magic touch.
26. Z – Zodiac sign? Taurus
I am tagging Rohan, Tarun, Yogesh.