About Me

I am an Software Engineer from Mumbai. Apart from coding which I do without choice, reading and writing are my favorite pass time activities, with choice, which gets all of my heart and mind when I am working on these.

I believe Life is an expression. We have to understand it and enjoy it. I am a good observer, which helps me in getting the facts around us, in the posts.
Although i write more of emotional stuff, Horrors and Thrillers are my favorite genres.

The idea of blogging had been wandering on my mind for a very long time. Then on a beautiful day, I finally put my foot down and decided to go ahead and just do it.
Surf around this blog and you will find many things of your taste.

I also hold a photo blog where I publish my experiments with my DSLR Camera. Check it out here - Let me Click!!.

Enjoy reading!!

Regards
Megha

Comments

Popular Posts